The deacons are divided into ministry teams that fulfill key needs within the congregation.
- Baptismal Team - To help baptism candidates, by making sure all their needs are met, prior to, during, and after baptism.
- Benevolence Team - To administer benevolence offerings to needy church members and other members of the community.
- Homebound Visitation Team - To reach out, and minister to church members who cannot physically attend church.
- Hospital Visitation Team - To visit and comfort church members and friends admitted to or recently discharged from the hospital.
- Lord's Supper Team - To prepare for the observance of the Lord' Supper by having responsibility for the elements, utensils and linens.
- New Member Assimilation Team - To provide a personal contact to every new member and help each of them connect by encouraging their involvement; and processing visitor information slips and making follow-up contacts.
Current Active Deacons:
Gary LaDue (Chairman), Matt Baden (Vice-Chairman), Ryan Brady, Joe DiMarco, Barry Fisher, Jim Gilleland, Kevin Hugel, Bob Lancaster, Chad Liverman, Jim Morton, Ray Outt, Mike Plitt, Jim Ray, Don Rudy, Craig Stillwell, and Don Tomlinson